Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass, Get Rajasthan Roadways Free Travel Card 2024 online from home
You can apply for a free travel pass in Rajasthan Roadways online from home. The free travel card is given by Rajasthan Roadways to 43 categories of persons. Whereas other persons are given concession in passenger fare. How to make Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass Online, what is the Roadways Bus Free Pass Apply Online process, Roadways Bus Ka Free Travel Pass Kaise Banwaye, we are providing complete information about it below.
Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass Apply Online
At present Rajasthan Roadways gives free travel pass to 43 categories of candidates. Candidates can also apply online for a Free Travel Card. This card applies to journalists, freedom fighters, widows of war martyrs and their dependent minor children, tribal girls studying up to class 8 from scheduled caste and tribal areas of the state, Padma awardees and a colleague at the national and state levels. Awarded teachers, senior citizens above 80 years of age etc. are given free travel cards.
Apart from this, a 50% discount on passenger fare is given to various categories including students and women. Senior citizens aged 60 years and above are given a 30% discount on passenger fares. Tribal people of the tribal area are given a 25% fare discount. AIDS patients, cancer patients, and infectious leprosy patients are given a 75% concession in fare.
A companion of a cancer patient gets a 50% discount on fare. At present, fare concession has been given to about 55 categories of persons. A PDF list of all these categories has been provided below.
Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass Required Documents
- The Aadhar Card of the candidate
- Original residence certificate/Voter ID card/Ration card for permanent residential address
- Passport size photo and signature
- Age Certificate/Birth Certificate/10th Class Marksheet
- Documents related to the category for which the candidate wants to make Roadways Smart Card
How to Apply for Online Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass
How to Apply for Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass Online. The process to apply for Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass 2024 online is given below. Candidates can apply for Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass based on the step-by-step process given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Smart Card Management System of Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation.
- After this, you have to click on the link “Apply for new RFID smart card”.
- The direct link to apply for the Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass has also been provided in the table below.
- After this, the candidate has to fill in all the information including Aadhar number, his name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and address.
- Fill in all the information correctly and click on Next.
- In this, you also have to tell whether you will deposit the smart card fees from the nearest post office or deposit it online sitting at home.
- After this, you have to upload your passport-size photo.
- After this, fill in the asked information and click on Next.
- After this, all the necessary documents have to be uploaded.
- The smart card will reach your given address in 10 to 15 days after submitting the application form.
- You can also check its online status.
Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass Important Links
|Who gets Roadways Free Pass, see the full list here
|Rajasthan Roadways Free Pass Apply Online
|Check Status for Roadways Free Pass
|To issue Duplicate Smart Card i.e. Roadways Free Pass
How to Apply for Online Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass?
The process and direct link to get a Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass have been provided above.
Rajasthan Roadways provides above the complete PDF list for making bus-free travel passes, in which you can see which persons can get it made.
How to check the status of Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass?
The link to check the online status of Rajasthan Roadways Bus Free Travel Pass has been provided above.