Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024: Notification of Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 has been released. Under Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024, financial assistance is given to widows and abandoned women to do B.Ed. The objective of Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 is to provide support to widowed or abandoned women taking admission to B.Ed course in teacher training institutes located in the state of Rajasthan by reimbursing the fees paid for this course by the state government.
Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana is applicable from the academic session 2015-16. Under the Rajasthan B.Ed Sambal Yojana, an assistance amount of Rs 17880 is directly transferred to the account of the beneficiary. Complete information about Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 has been provided below. You can apply online for Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024 from 8 January 2024 to 15 March 2024.
Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 Application Fee
No application fee has been kept for Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024. For this, eligible female candidates can apply free of cost.
Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 Required Documents
A woman applying for Rajasthan B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024 must have the following documents.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Photocopy of address proof.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Copy of divorce certificate.
- Copy of death certificate.
- Photocopy of original residence certificate.
- caste certificate.
- Copy of teaching qualification mark sheet or certificate.
- Fee receipt.
- Copy of Jan Aadhar Card.
- Student’s mobile number and email ID.
Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 Eligibility
The benefit of Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 will be available to those widows and abandoned B.Ed. Ed. Will be received only by the trainees who-
- Student teachers studying in teacher training institutions located in the state by taking admission in B.Ed courses will be eligible to apply for the scheme. The widows and abandoned women who had completed B.Ed. in previous years. By getting admission to the course, he has qualified B.Ed. Those women will not be eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- In case the trainee is a widow, her husband’s death certificate (self-attested copy) and in the case of an abandoned student teacher, a certified copy of the divorce certificate/decree issued by the competent court/Qazi must be attached with the application. Divorce given based on a compromise will not be valid. Along with the divorce certificate given by the competent Qazi, certificates certifying the divorce certified by the prescribed notary on the stamp paper of two eminent persons of the society should be attached.
- In both types of cases, an affidavit certified by a notary on a non-judicial stamp should be submitted, in which it is necessary to mention the following facts –
(a) Name of the student teacher, (b) Name of husband in case of widow/divorcee, (c) Apart from self and husband (both), father’s name should also be mentioned along with it (d) Status of widow, Date of death of husband (z) In case of desertion, also mention the date of decree issued by the competent court/authorized Qazi/divorce nama (r) In both the cases, it should be mentioned that remarriage should not be done.
- To avail the benefit of Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024, female candidates should be natives of Rajasthan.
- A widow or abandoned woman should be studying regularly at the B.Ed college of Rajasthan.
- Female candidates must have a minimum of 75% attendance in B.Ed college.
- The female applicant should not be already availing of any other type of scholarship.
Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 Guidelines for Colleges
Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 in government and private B.Ed. Guidelines for Ed colleges-
- All possible assistance should be provided to eligible widow/abandoned student teachers in filling out their online application forms.
- The applicant student teacher must have 75% attendance in the concerned college. Also, if any student teacher has left the college after the application, then this information should be sent to the Commissionerate without any delay. Otherwise, the head of the concerned institution will be responsible for the action taken.
- Those female students who are getting other scholarships/financial assistance will not be given scholarships under this scheme.
- Application Process: To avail of benefits under this scheme, those who have been admission to a B.Ed course in educational training institutions located in Rajasthan state are eligible. The girl students admitted in the first year and the female students who are studying in the second year after passing the first year are eligible under the Widow/Abandoned Scheme. The said widow/abandoned women will have to apply online in the form prescribed by the state government, which will be forwarded online to the nodal officer of their district after attesting the attached documents and information by the head of the concerned teacher training institute. Similarly, B.Ed. To avail of the benefits of the scheme in the course (second year) and the coming years, one will have to apply online as per the release issued by the department from time to time. After checking and attesting the mentioned facts and attached certificates/documents by the District Nodal Officer, it will be forwarded online to the Commissioner, College Education Department, Rajasthan, Jaipur along with its recommendations by the prescribed date.
- The widows and abandoned women who had completed B.Ed. in previous years. Got admission in the course B. Women who have acquired Ed qualification will not be eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Fill out the online application form after reading the guidelines carefully. If the application gets rejected due to any kind of deficiency, the student teacher herself will be held responsible.
- It will be the responsibility of the concerned college/student teacher to forward the information online from the studied educational college to the District Nodal Officer.
- To fill out the scholarship application form, the applicant must have a Jan Aadhar Card.
Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 Important Instructions
Important instructions for students in Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024
- Once the student has submitted his/her application, it is mandatory to have biometric attendance on the scholarship portal every month at the institute. In the absence of this, the student’s scholarship application will not be forwarded to the department.
- From session 2023-24, only the student’s bank account will be taken from Jan Aadhaar in the student’s application. Before applying, the applicant should ensure that his bank account is added to Jan’s Aadhaar.
- Students should enter their bank account details in Jan Aadhaar.
- If the bank account is a savings account, then the minimum amount should not be less (₹ 5000 in a normal private bank and ₹ 1000 in a state bank).
- In case the scholarship amount is more than Rs 30,000, if the bank account is minor, then apply to the bank and get a normal account.
- If there is any change in the bank account details then apply for a scholarship only after updating it on a public basis.
- If payment fails due to an error in bank details or closure of an account, no re-payment will be made. The student himself will be responsible for this.
How to Apply Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024
How to apply online for Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024. How to fill online application form for Rajasthan Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024. The process to fill out the online application form for Rajasthan BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 is given below. Before applying for Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024, read its official notification carefully. To apply for Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024, the steps given below have to be followed.
- First of all, go to the SSO portal.
- After this, you have to log in with your SSO ID.
- If you do not have an SSO ID. So first you have to register and then log in.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Scholarship (SJE).
- After this, click on the link New Application in the Student Scholarship option.
- After this, the candidate has to fill in his personal information and all the asked information and click on submit.
- The student’s mobile number and email ID have to be validated.
- After this, go to the View and Update Profile section in the Student Scholarship section. And the Aadhaar number has to be verified.
- After this, come back to the link of New Application in the Student Scholarship option.
- All the information asked in the application form has to be filled in correctly.
- All the documents required in the application form have to be uploaded. The fee receipt has to be uploaded.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of it and keep it safe.
Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024 Important Links
FAQ: Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024
What is the last date to apply online for Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024?
The date for online application for Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024 has been kept from 8 January 2024 to 15 March 2024.
How to apply online for Mukhyamantri BEd Sambal Yojana 2024?
The process and direct link to apply online for Chief Minister B.Ed Sambal Yojana 2024 has been provided above.