bhunaksha Rajasthan nic in | Bhunaksha Rajasthan app download | Bhu naksha Rajasthan 2023 | Apna Khata | bhunaksha.raj.nic.in rajasthan | Rajasthan bhu naksha | bhunaksha jaipur | bhu map rajasthan | राजस्थान भूमि नक्शा डाउनलोड करें | भू नक्शा राजस्थान कैसे देखें | राजस्थान भू नक्शा ऑनलाइन चेक कैसे करें | सैटेलाइट भू नक्शा राजस्थान apna khata | भू नक्शा राजस्थान 2023 | भू नक्शा राजस्थान डाउनलोड | bhu naksha अजमेर, राजस्थान | भूलेख राजस्थान | भू नक्शा डाउनलोड | सैटेलाइट भू नक्शा राजस्थान
BhuKaksa Rajasthan Land Map: The Rajasthan Government has provided the facility to check the map of your land, plot and house online. Now you can check the map of your land or plot sitting at home. Now you do not need to go to Patwar Ghar again and again. You can easily check Rajasthan Zamin Bhu Naksha 2024.
You do not need to go to the Patwari or Revenue Department again and again to check the map of your land. Candidates can now watch this online from the official website. People will get a lot of relief by releasing the land map online by the government. Candidates can easily check their land map online.
Land maps and Jamabandi copy is an important document of land. Which we need many times. The government has started the process of checking the copy of land and Jamabandi online. Now you do not need to go to Patwari or the Revenue Department. You can check the copy of your land map and Jamabandi by visiting the official website of the government.
Rajasthan BhuNaksha Portal 2023
|Board of Revenue
|Official Website URL
What is Bhu Naksha Rajasthan?
The Revenue Board of Rajasthan has made land-related details of the state available online. So that the user does not have to wander to the department office for related work. For this, a website has been launched by the board, with the help of which users will be able to easily see the land map, measles and Jamabandi details. You can use the website for free for land-related information.
Benefits/Objectives of Rajasthan Land Map (BhuNaksha Rajasthan)
- Be it a land map or any other government work, if any work becomes online, the common man directly gets its benefit.
- People of Rajasthan can check their land map online from their mobile right from home. This arrangement has been given to the people by the Rajasthan Government under the Rajasthan Land Revenue Act.
- Under this, a provision has been made that you can get uncertified copies of all your documents related to your land online. Like – Bhu Naksha, Bhulekh Apna Khata, Khatian, Khatauni etc.
- Since the process of obtaining land documents is easy, people will not have to visit the tehsil again and again.
- In this way, taking any work online can have many benefits. – saving time, saving money, there will be transparency in government work, use of paper will be reduced, this will help in preventing pollution. People will be more inclined towards online work.
How to Check the Rajasthan BhuNaksha?
Here we are explaining the general process of checking the land map of your land or house. The candidate can check the land map of his house or land by following the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of Bhu Naksha of the Rajasthan Government.
- After this, the candidate has to select the name of his district, tehsil and RI.
- Then you have to select Halkas and the village name.
- After this, you will be able to see the map with the help of the Khasra number.
- After this, you will see the detailed details of the concerned land.
- After checking the information about your land, you can take a copy of it.
- You can take a copy of it and keep the printout with you.
Here to get the map of your land or house in Rajasthan Click
Check Jamabandi copy online on the Rajasthan Apna Khata Portal
The government has also provided the facility to check the copy of its Jamabandi online. Now candidates can also check the copy of their Jamabandi sitting at home. The process to check Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal 2023 is given below.
- First of all the candidate has to go to the official website of Rajasthan Apna Khata.
- After this, you have to select your district and tehsil.
- After this, you have to select your village-Patwar Mandal.
- After this, the name of the applicant and the asked information have to be filled.
- After this, you have to choose either the account number Khasra number or name option and click on search.
- After this, based on the information filled you, a copy of the Jamabandi will appear online.
Here to get a copy of Rajasthan Jamabandi Click
FAQs for Bhu Naksha Rajasthan Portal 2024
Q. What needs to be done to modify or verify the details?
Ans: For this, you can contact your tehsil office, where you can raise your problem.
Q. Will the copy taken online be admissible in court?
Ans: No, the Jamabandi copy taken online will not be valid in court.
Q. Why doesn’t the court recognize it?
Ans: Because there may be some inaccuracies in the details.
Q. What is the difference between Khatian and Jamabandi?
Ans: Jamabandi itself is also called ‘Khatiyaan’. This is a land-related document in which all the details of the land are shown.
Q. Can anyone extract plot details of any land owner?
Ans: Anyone can view the details available in the online portal, whether the user is from the state or from another state.
Q. Apart from Rajasthan, users from other states can also see?
Ans: Since the land map has been made publicly available, users from other states will also be able to view it.
Q. Which maps have been included in the Rajasthan Bhu-Naksha portal?
Ans: Option of Google Map and Bing Map is given. Google Maps is more popular among these two.
Q. Does the download form bear the signature of the competent authority?
Ans: No, the Khasra Map and Jamabandi copy form downloaded from the portal does not remain signed.
Q. What is the new URL of Rajasthan Bhu Naksha?
Ans: The Revenue Department has changed the state’s land map portal bhunaksha.raj.nic.in to https://bhunaksha.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Q. Will the user have to register to view the geo-map?
Ans: No, no user is required to register to view the state’s land map.