AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 – The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani, West Bengal has announced the notification for the recruitment of a Senior Resident (Non-Acedamic). Any candidate who wants to get a job in AIIMS Kalyani can do online registration. Before Submitting an Online Application, Read the Notification for More Details Regarding AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Recruitment.
Name of Post: AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Online form 2023
Post Date: 29/09/2023
AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin: 28/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06/10/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 06/10/2023
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST: NIL
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at E Challan Mode or Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
- Maximum age: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Candidates Should Possess A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Equivalent in their respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme. All the terms and conditions of the Residency Scheme will be applicable.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Senior Resident (Non Acedemic)||40|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|