SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2023 – The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the notification for the Admit Card of the Probationary Officer (PO) Post. Students who have applied for the exam can download the Admit Card. Read the notification for the SBI PO Admit Card including eligibility requirements, job description, selection criteria, age restriction, pay scale, and other information.
Name of Post: SBI Probationary Officer Call Latter 2023 Released
Post Date: 07/09/2023
Total Posts: 2000
SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2023 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin: 07/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online:
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date:
- Prelims Exam Date: 01 to 06/11/2023
- Admit Card: 23/10/2023
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/PH: NA
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at E Challan Mode or Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2023
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Candidates have a degree in any discipline from an accredited university, or a qualification that is equivalent.
|Post Name (Department)||GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|