RBI Assistant Exam Date 2023 – The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Post. Students who have applied for the exam can check the Admit Card. Read the notification for the RBI Assistant Admit Card including eligibility requirements, job description, selection criteria, age restriction, pay scale, and other information.
Name of Post: RBI Assistant Exam Date Announced
Post Date: 13/09/2023
Post Update: 07/10/2023
Total Posts: 450
RBI Assistant Exam Date 2023 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin: 13/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04/10/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 04/10/2023
- Prelims Exam Date: 21/10/2023 (Tentative)
- Mains Exam Date: 02/12/2023 (Tentative)
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.450/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS: Rs.50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at E Challan Mode or Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/09/2023
- Minimum age: 20 Years
- Maximum age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Candidates have At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- For more eligibility details read the official notification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|