LPG Gas E-KYC Online: If you want to get a gas subsidy, then it is necessary to get an e-KYC done: It has now become mandatory to get an e-KYC done to get an LPG subsidy. It is necessary for the candidates who are getting gas subsidies to get e-KYC done. If e-KYC is not done by the candidate, his gas subsidy will be stopped. The last date for getting e-KYC done for LPG subsidy has been kept till 31 December 2023. The process and direct link to do LPG Gas E-KYC Online have been provided below.
Candidates can get e-KYC done by visiting their gas agency office. Apart from this, candidates can also get e-KYC done by visiting the official website or your nearest eMitra center. As per the instructions of the Ministry of Oil and Natural Gas, Government of India, it is mandatory for consumers receiving subsidized gas prices to get e-KYC done.
Candidates should go to their gas agency office and get the eKYC done. Apart from this, candidates can also do eKYC themselves from the official website. The process and link to do KYC of LPG gas online are provided below. To get LPG Gas e-KYC done, the candidate must have an Aadhaar number, LPG ID or passbook and registered mobile number.
LPG Gas E-KYC Online Process
Irrespective of which company the LPG gas connection is from, these four important documents are necessary while doing eKYC and you can do e-KYC sitting at home without any problem, it is necessary to do Aadhaar e-KYC by the Government of India, otherwise, the beneficiaries will not get the benefit of subsidy by the government. What is given will not be received in the bank account, do eKYC at home step by step as mentioned below, see the process in detail.
Also Check: MY Bharat Portal 2024
How to do LPG Gas e-KYC online?
The step-by-step process to do LPG Gas E-KYC Online is given below. To do LPG Gas E-KYC online, the procedure given below has to be followed.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of LPG Gas www.mylpg.in.
- After this, you will see the options of Bharat, Indane and HP Gas. You have to click on the company whose cylinder you have.
- After this, you have to register by clicking on New User. If you are already registered then you have to sign in.
- After logging in, you will see all the details related to your gas connection on the screen.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Track your Refill.
- With this, the complete history of all the gas cylinders you have ordered so far will be visible and the subsidy will also be visible.
- After this, you have to click on the Aadhaar authentication option on the left side.
- Due to this, you will see the last four digits of your Aadhaar, after this, you have to enter the captcha code and click on Generate OTP.
- After this, you have to enter the OTP and click on Authenticate, from which you will see the message Authenticate Successfully.
- After this, if you click on the Aadhaar Authentication option again, you will see the e-KYC Already Completed message.
Lpg Gas Ekyc Documents
- Aadhar Number
- Aadhar Link Mobile Number
- Lpg Gas Connection Link Mobile Number
- Lpg Gas Connection I’d
Download the KYC Form for Indane Gas, Bharat Gas and HP Gas
Lpg Gas Ekyc Important links
EKYC has been made mandatory by the government in LPG gas connections because now the subsidy money will be sent by the government on an Aadhaar basis i.e. the money will not be deposited in the account number or IFSC code given in the form, the government subsidy money will be released in the Aadhaar linked bank account.
Therefore, in the gas connection, Aadhaar will be linked with eKYC and after Aadhaar is linked, the government will send the subsidy money to Aadhaar, hence the Government of India has made Aadhaar eKYC mandatory for all gas connection holders.