DME AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2023 – The Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has announced the notification for the recruitment of the Civil Assistant Surgeon Post. Students who appeared in the exam can download their Results. Read notifications for the Assistant Surgeon Result including eligibility requirements, job description, selection criteria, age restriction, pay scale, and other information.
Name of Post: DME AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2023
Post Date: 09/09/2023
Post Update: 25/10/2023
Total Posts: 250
DME AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Result 2023 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin: 13/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05/10/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 05/10/2023
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS/ Differently abled & Ex-servicemen: Rs.500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at E Challan Mode or Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2023
- Maximum age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- Candidates must have passed the MBBS degree examination or an equivalent exam (as defined by the Medical Council of India Act of 1956, as amended from time to time).
|Civil Assistant Surgeon||250|
|Final Merit List (25/10/2023)||Click Here|
|Provisional Merit List (11/10/2023)||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|